Bedroom love for a better Monday

I know I post a lot of bedrooms, but being that I spend no less than 9 hrs a night in mine, the bedroom comes first in my home. Also, it's Monday, and if I could, I'd spend half the day in mine...

via Little Green Notebook

country minimalism...love it
via Country Living

Talk about a fab studio.  So crisp and clean
via Apartment Therapy


Can I dub leather, canvas, and hardwood floor a palette?  Is so...it's one of my favs..
via Adore Home

This one's been floating around on the blogosphere recently, but I had to share it anyway.  I don't know if I could live with it, but I love the raw linen bedding.  The big painting behind the bed really ads to the atmosphere.
via Apartment Therapy

Modern and clean
via Apartment Therapy

neutral and lovely
via Ballard Designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Manly. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.