Small kitchens that still get the job done...

Chris and I don't have a very large kitchen in our new apartment. It has no windows, but a decent sized pantry - which really helps. Counter space is scant - so we purchased a long, narrow baker's cart at ikea - which was worth every penny. I'm about to stencil the kitchen with a sheen effect - high gloss and matte - in a lovely navy indigo to contrast our beige-pink backsplash and white cabinets. I've been searching through a lot of kitchen inspiration lately and thought I'd share some of my favorite finds...

This painted wallpaper looks stunning.  Our kitchen is going to be painted a very dark indigo - so I like finding other dark kitchens.
via Design Sponge

 Our kitchen absolutely wouldn't work with out our baker's cart.  They are essential for small kitchens.
via Apartment Therapy

via BHG


 Lots of shelving make up for a lack of cabinets.
via Country Living

a puppy in a basket - what else does a kitchen need?
via Rue Mag

oh my...the organization junkie in me gets a bit too excited by this armoire of canisters...
 via Pinterest

love, love, love, love a rug like this in the kitchen. beautiful.  It would look great in our navy/indigo kitchen, too.
via Little Green Notebook

Do you have a little kitchen? How do you make the most of your space?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Manly. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.